Terms and Conditions
By signing up to any ArtzGem LLP's party, workshop, holiday camp or offsite event, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- For Party and Offsite Event, a 50% (non-refundable) deposit by bank transfer or cheque is required at least two (2) weeks prior to event date to confirm booking. Balance 50% to be paid on the day of party (or event) by Cash only.
- For Workshops, a $50 (non-refundable) deposit is required at least 1 week in advance. Balance to be paid on the day of workshop by Cash.
- Cheques to be made payable to ARTZGEM LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP or by Bank Transfer to OCBC Account No. 646-162776-001 (Bank Code: 7339). There is no refund for Cancellation.
- Duration of party/event is 2 hours. ArtzGem will arrive 30 minutes before to setup up decoration (if applicable), layout of art materials and tools.
- Extension of party time will be charged at $50 per 30 minutes block basis which will be billed at the end of the party.
- Extension of event time will be charged per 30 minutes block basis based on hourly rate quoted which will be billed at the end of the event.
- Offsite Fee of $80.00 shall apply for any event held offsite.
Waiver and Liability
In consideration of participation in the activities offered by ArtzGem LLP, I agree to indemnify and hold ArtzGem LLP, its owners, and employees harmless and hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims for damage, personal injury, bodily injury or property damage which I may have caused or which hereinafter may accrue to me against ArtzGem LLP. I understand that accidents and injuries can arise from participation in this activity; knowing the risks, nevertheless, I hereby agree to assume those risks and to release and to hold harmless all of the persons or entities mentioned above. I acknowledge that I understand the content of this document. I am aware that it is legally binding.
I agree to allow any testimonials and use of image which may be captured through video, photo, digital camera or other media during workshops, parties or any other events hosted by ArtzGem LLP to be used for educational, promotional materials and publications. I acknowledge that I have read this document and understand its contents.
* The Company reserves the right to amend the above Terms and Conditions as applicable without prior notice.